Thursday, September 28, 2006

right. hi :]
okayy, some of you may remember me! hopefully you do.
i had a blog before, it still exists, its a piece of history which will never be deleted!
but i've decided to start a fresh, cos my blog actually helped me
as a sort of diary
a place to pour yo' thoughts & stuff, innit. :]
heheh.
so, here i am yet again, writing out my first post.

to all the people i met previously; [rebekah, kateri, az, lever] i'm gonna try get back in touch with you.
cos tbh i missed you!
i hope everyone is well and their families and stuff.
i've probably got a whole lot of shiz to catch up on :O

and here's the big thing; when i had my old blog, i was under the name seffy.
this is because i wanted to be called seffy, and people did call me seffy! like my friends etc.
but my real name is annie, for those who didn't know.
i hope no one feels offended or lied to, i wasn't lying, really!
and im still the same person, obv xD
that's all, really :]

ps. i was thirteen when i made my blog. im fifteen now :D
xxx.

3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger rebekah said...

and a cute little fifteen year old you are :) how's things, dollface?

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Azathoth said...

Welcome back! It's good to see that you've returned to bloging, you've been missed. I have been keeping an eye on your old blog hoping that there was more yet to come.
And whether it's Seffy or Annie, it's the person who's writing that counts, not the nomenclature. Many of the folks on here don't use thier real names to protect themselves(Except me since at my size I don't worry much about protection.). I look forward to reading your thoughts again Annie. Once again, welcome back.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger rebekah said...

dude. i like your shoes.

if i could see them, that is. i'm sure i'd like them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home